Kwara State Government has coordinated prompt brief conclusion of certain schools in Ilorin, the state capital, forthcoming goal of the hijaab question in the schools.
Muslim understudies with Hijab were denied admittance to these schools and this made pressure in Ilorin, the state capital.
As per the perpetual secretary, service of instruction, Mrs Mary Adeosun, the influenced schools are:
- C&S College Sabo Oke
- ST. Anthony College, Offa Road
- ECWA School, Oja Iya
- Surulere Baptist Secondary School
- Minister Smith Secondary School, Agba Dam
- CAC Secondary School Asa Dam
- St. Barnabas Secondary School Sabo Oke
- St. John School Maraba
- St. Williams Secondary School Taiwo Isale
- St. James Secondary School Maraba
The conclusion comes as an administration board of trustees involving delegates of the Muslim and Christian people group meets today to resolve the contrasts between the two networks.
Government has called for quiet and urges guardians and strict pioneers to evade activities or remarks that may additionally part the two networks.