APPLICATION FOR AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (BMTC 2021)
- Intrigued and qualified candidates are to apply FREE OF CHARGE online at www.airforce.mil.ng
- Candidates are to apply once. Different online applications will be excluded.
- Candidates are to print out the underlisted reports after consummation of the application on the web:
a. Neighborhood Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Authentication Form to be endorsed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Affirmation Form.
- Candidates should be Nigerian Citizens by birth.
- Candidates should not be under 1.66m tall for male and at the very least 1.63m tall for female.
- Candidates should be restoratively and actually fit.
- Candidates should be liberated from any past conviction(s) on criminal ground, by an official courtroom.
- Non Tradesmen/Women.
a. Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 28 February 2022.
b. Candidates should have at least 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not multiple sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
a. Candidates applying as dealers and ladies should be somewhere in the range of 18 and 25 years old aside from those applying as aide ministers/partner imams and drivers who should be between18 and 28 years.
b. Candidates must gangs in any event a lower credit in ND/NCE or any significant exchange endorsement from respectable and affirmed Government Institutions/Organizations, with at least 2 passes and a credit in English in not multiple sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
c. Candidates applying as drivers should have at least 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and Trade Test Certificate.
d. Candidates applying as athletes/ladies are to introduce proof of their experience, which will incorporate testaments and decorations.
- Online Registration Starts on 2 March 2021 and closes on 30 March 2021.
- Enrollment Interview Exercise will hold from17 May – 12 July 2021.
- Nigerian Air Force online Registration and any remaining enrollment measures are FREE OF CHARGE and no installment ought to be made anytime all through the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form should be joined by the identification photo and copy of the underwriters’ Drivers License, International Passport or National ID Card. The endorser is likewise to validate the identification photo of the candidate .
- For additional data see the guidance page on the site from 2 March 2021 or call the accompanying help lines from 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday: 09064432351, 08043440802 and 09055840142 or e-mail:email@example.com