First Vice President of Anambra’s Nnewi Chamber of Commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NNCIMA), Moses Ezukwo says his foes are attempting to have the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) assault him.
The financial specialist was asserted to have said that the sit-at-home call by the self-assurance bunch had denied the zone of over N50 billion.
Ezukwo was additionally cited as saying the misfortune in the private area added up to more than 60%.
On Tuesday, he discredited the report when it initially showed up in a paper a fortnight back saying he never addressed any columnist on the matter.
Ezukwu brought up that pioneers and gatherings previously spread the word about their situation on the issue and asked why certain individuals keep on hauling his name into the sit-at-home since canceled.
“I was claimed to have said the South-East recorded over N50 billion misfortune because of Monday-Monday sit-at-home request of IPOB. I never offered such comments; I even made this unmistakable more than about fourteen days prior when it first showed up in quite a while.
“I’m a leader individual from Nnewi office of trade yet I never addressed any writer on this issue. I don’t have a clue why this thing is being credited to me.”
Ezukwo spoke to the media associations and people in general to excuse any such assertions credited to him by the individuals who need to pitch him against IPOB.
Review that the Chairman, South-East Governors Forum and Ebonyi Governor, David Umahi had said the South-East loses N10 billion on the recognition of any sit-whatsoever.
Charles Soludo, ex-Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Governor and the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) governorship competitor in Anambra had likewise said the state alone loses N19.6 billion any day a lock down is noticed.