Sahara News
Breaking News in Nigeria and World wide

BREAKING: Fire Guts Documents, Furniture At National Assembly(PHOTOS)

There was a fire incident at a storeroom in the House of Representatives section of the National Assembly Complex in Abuja on Thursday.
Photos from the scene showed burnt documents, furniture and other items.
No photo description available.
No photo description available.

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

error: Content is protected !!